Subleasing Your Unit

Tenants wishing to end their lease with Ramshaw Real Estate have several options. Please read the description below for more information on subleasing:


Current tenants may sublease their unit to another qualified person by signing a sublease agreement with Ramshaw Real Estate.  A sublease is a contract between the original tenant (sublessor) and the new tenant (sublessee). The new tenant must fill out a rental application and meet our standard rental application requirements. In addition, the original tenant will still be on the lease, per their original contract, and will still be liable for any damages to the unit. Fees to sublease a unit are $250 and may be paid by either party.

Questions? We’re happy to help!
Contact a member of our Leasing team today at [email protected] or 217-359-6400